Happy Friday! I know I am shouting through the rooftops “TGIF”, what about you?
This week has been so…weird. I guess that’s the best word I can come up with for it. I’ve just been so off and so lazy. Blah. It seems as though the entire office is feeling this funk, have you felt it too?
In an attempt to put happy thoughts back in my head (and hopefully yours), I decided to post a few quotes I’ve been loving on Pinterest lately.
What is your inspiration when you find yourself in a slump?
Oh hey there!
I cannot believe February is coming to an end so quickly! Do you guys catch yourself thinking the same thing?
Since I am trying to hold on to this month as much as possible, I thought it would be a fun idea to post some of the favorite things I found myself loving this month…so voila, here are my February Faves ❤
- Essie Resort Collection: One of my biggest pet peeves is unpolished nails. I am that girl that HAS to have a mani/pedi every week[or two, at most]. So when I saw Essie’s 2014 Resort collection, I fell in love. Living in South Florida I don’t get to celebrate too much of a winter, and these colors are a perfect mix of both winter & spring, giving me the best of both worlds!
- Erin Condren Life Planner: Ummmmm…how amazing is this planner? If you’re anything like me, planners are a MUST in everyday life. I love, love, love buying a new planner and color coordinating each part of my life and planning out the year. That’s why I fell in LOVE with this one from Erin Condren (who I stumbled upon on Twitter), it has everything you could possibly need, and its totes aborbs.
- MK Jet Set Wallet: I think this baby is pretty self explanatory. I mean look how gorg she is *inserts heart eyes emoji face*. It is perfect for this transition period from winter to spring.
- e.l.f Lip Exfoliator: So along with my mani/pedi obsession, I am also a chapstick feen! I can’t even tell you how many different lip balms I have laying around. This lip exfoliator takes the cake though – it is amazing! Not only does it work wonders on my lips, it is also only $3! The entire e.l.f line is brag worthy actually, so go check it out!
- Kate Spade Candle: I NEED this candle. It smells delicious and it is the perfect amount of pop to add to any dresser, bathroom, or desk! There are a bunch of different colors & styles to fit your own personal taste … You go, Kate!
Have you fallen in love with anything this month? Share your faves with me in the comments!