I planned on this being a April Must Have’s/Birthday Wishlist post, butttt I never sat down to write it. Whoops.
So naturally, I woke up and panicked because I didn’t have an “April post” for the first day of April! The first of the month is like a bloggers holiday, right? Yeah…well, there went that one.
Until I read 32 Things Worse Than April Fool’s Day.
I couldn’t resist stealing this post (and a few ‘things’) from Sarah at Venus Trapped in Mars…partly because I am obsessed with her and think we’d totes be BFF (she just doesn’t know it yet) and partly because I share the same hatred for April Fool’s that she does. [I swear I don’t hate EVERY holiday…just foolish ones like this one…and Valentine’s Day…and Halloween]. I’m not huge on pranking people, only because I don’t like being pranked myself. I think the best prank I ever pulled off was when I was about 8 and my dad convinced me to wake up my brother at the ass crack of dawn to tell him that his tires were slashed. It worked. He jumped out of bed to go check, only to see all four tires in perfect condition. He was pissed and I thought I was a genius. Now that I am about the same age he was, I realize there was a high possibility that he had spent the night before drinking and I can only imagine how angry he was at me.
Sorry bro, I get it now.
So April Fool’s Day sucks, but here is 26 things that could be worse…
[…but really because my birthday is on April 26th ;)]
1. Tuesdays. Screw Monday, Tuesday takes the cake on being the suckiest day of the week.
2. Voicemails. See below.
3. Same Side Eaters. Yes, I am judging you…both of you.
4. Google +. I tried, I am still trying. I don’t get you and I don’t like you.
5. When this happens:
6. Hangovers. Don’t talk to me. Don’t touch me. Feed me.
7. Cold Showers.
8. When people I follow, don’t follow back. Rude.
9. Uneven eyeliner. [This goes for eyebrows, too]
10. Golf. Yawn.
11. Awkward Tan Lines
12. People who don’t watch any or all of Bravo’s Real Housewives. #teamheather #teamyolanda
13. iPhone chargers. RIP to all 15 of mine.
14. Speaking of iPhone…that god awful blaring alarm sound
15. Getting woken up before you want to.
16. The Stomach Flu. This might top Tuesday.
17. Putting away laundry (or dishes). I have no problem washing or drying, but put it away? No thanks.
18. Traffic. MOVE IT OR LOSE IT BUDDY
19. Justin Bieber.
20. Being sick in general.
21. Automated Phone Services. Me: *clicks 0 as many times as possible until a human answers*
22. Falling for the prank that someone just pulled on you on April Fool’s Day.
23. Long lines.
24. Commercials. Thank You, DVR & Spotify.
25. Pinning a pin to the wrong Pinterest Board.
26. Getting beat at Rock Paper Scissor.
See, don’t you feel better now? What do you think is worse than April Fool’s Day?
Until next time,