Oh hey there!
I cannot believe February is coming to an end so quickly! Do you guys catch yourself thinking the same thing?
Since I am trying to hold on to this month as much as possible, I thought it would be a fun idea to post some of the favorite things I found myself loving this month…so voila, here are my February Faves❤
- Essie Resort Collection: One of my biggest pet peeves is unpolished nails. I am that girl that HAS to have a mani/pedi every week[or two, at most]. So when I saw Essie’s 2014 Resort collection, I fell in love. Living in South Florida I don’t get to celebrate too much of a winter, and these colors are a perfect mix of both winter & spring, giving me the best of both worlds!
- Erin Condren Life Planner: Ummmmm…how amazing is this planner? If you’re anything like me, planners are a MUST in everyday life. I love, love, love buying a new planner and color coordinating each part of my life and planning out the year. That’s why I fell in LOVE with this one from Erin Condren (who I stumbled upon on Twitter), it has everything you could possibly need, and its totes aborbs.
- MK Jet Set Wallet: I think this baby is pretty self explanatory. I mean look how gorg she is *inserts heart eyes emoji face*. It is perfect for this transition period from winter to spring.
- e.l.f Lip Exfoliator: So along with my mani/pedi obsession, I am also a chapstick feen! I can’t even tell you how many different lip balms I have laying around. This lip exfoliator takes the cake though – it is amazing! Not only does it work wonders on my lips, it is also only $3! The entire e.l.f line is brag worthy actually, so go check it out!
- Kate Spade Candle: I NEED this candle. It smells delicious and it is the perfect amount of pop to add to any dresser, bathroom, or desk! There are a bunch of different colors & styles to fit your own personal taste … You go, Kate!
Have you fallen in love with anything this month? Share your faves with me in the comments!